Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I have a question Terry

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BankyE37's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 1999
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Terry, have you ever thought about actually running a contest in which people send in poems and the winning poem would in turn be put in SiP? I think a contest like that would be awesome interaction with fans, and be alot of fun for fans.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nonesuch's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2000
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dial-"P"-For-Poem? smile

    Actually, I second the motion. Sounds like a great idea.


  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lyric054's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have 2 questions for Terry that have nothing to do with the poetry contest, which I think is a WAYcool idea.
    1. Do you think you'll continue to do the "Willow & Tar," book, which I loved.
    2. I read all of your comic strip archives, but are you going to update those anytime soon, because I really enjoyed them. I especially like 'Kixie," she is the most adorable fairy!
    On a final note, I wanted to say that I love your work. I am a new fan of SiP, still picking up back copies, in fact; and I hope to become a faithfull follower.
    Thanks for all the great work!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member witchblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2001
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    yeah i love that idea for the poetry contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can we? can we? can we? please please please???!!!!!!!

    the witchblade smile

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lyric054:
    I have 2 questions for Terry that have nothing to do with the poetry contest, which I think is a WAYcool idea.
    1. Do you think you'll continue to do the "Willow & Tar," book, which I loved.
    2. I read all of your comic strip archives, but are you going to update those anytime soon, because I really enjoyed them. I especially like 'Kixie," she is the most adorable fairy!
    On a final note, I wanted to say that I love your work. I am a new fan of SiP, still picking up back copies, in fact; and I hope to become a faithfull follower.
    Thanks for all the great work!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I'm not Terry biggrin, but I might be able to help with the questions.

    1. Willow and Tara was a one-shot, I'm not aware of him doing any other issues of them anytime soon.

    2. Terry will be putting out a regular series of "Paradise, Too" which will have a collection of strips. He decided to self-publish them since the newspapers have no common sense. wink The first issue (well, second, really) comes out in July.

    Welcome to the board! smile

    Oh, and I'd love a poetry contest, too.



    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."-Shakespeare, Hamlet
    "My hope is that one day our society as a whole will be able to look past gender and see the integrity of the relationship that lies beyond." --Jamie Brown
    ChatterBox

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Anaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohh, if we're going to have a poetry contest can we have a drawing contest too? Whoever can draw Katchoo best will get thier pic in with the poems? (just an idea... I draw very well but haven't written any poetry since I was a depressed teenager... but my gf...)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lyric054's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey! Wow, thanks for ansewing my questions, you were very helpful. IT's GREAT to know he is releasing is strips soon! &lt;&lt;Doing the happpy dance in front of my moniter&gt;&gt;
    Bummmr about Willo & Tara tho. I'll pick up the next issue to check itout, cause I kinda dig the story line and see how the art is.
    Now is you caould hepl me find a copy of Molly & Poo I'd dance on tables for ya. wink
    Thanks for welcoming me.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member BankyE37's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 1999
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Lyric, I got a copy:P

    Honestly though, I didn't like Molly and Poo all that much.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Molly and Poo can be found just by looking around various comic stores. Many comic stores have online stores where you may be able to order if your local stores don't have it.

    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."-Shakespeare, Hamlet
    "My hope is that one day our society as a whole will be able to look past gender and see the integrity of the relationship that lies beyond." --Jamie Brown
    ChatterBox

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heck, there are 4 copies on ebay, all with no bids....


    Darth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •